Taking inspiration from current trends and nature, we bring fresh ideas to put a spin on a typical traditional event.
o n t h e d a y s t y l i n g | $ 9 5 p e r h o u r (5 hour minimum)
Perfect for DIY couples! You know what you want and you’re confident in creating wedding day wonderfulness, your suppliers are locked in and your decor is ready to roll but you just need someone to be there on the day to ensure it all comes together. This service takes care of everything so you have complete peace of mind to enjoy your most special day.
- Initial consultation to chat about your plans and ideas.
- Recommendations of suppliers and services.
- Liaising with you, your venue and your suppliers regarding delivery and set-up.
- On site consultation with you 4 weeks before your wedding.
- Timeline for the day compiled and distributed to suppliers.
- Oversee deliveries
- On-the-day ceremony and reception set-up and styling.
Are you the type of person who has collected images of things you love, can visualise your big day, but wonder how you’re going to bring it all together? We work with you in developing these ideas and making them a reality. Focusing on the stylistic elements – stationery, florals, lighting, furniture, decorative pieces and tablescapes, Blush Styling & Events will give you the direction and advice you need as well as developing the styling concept for your day.
- Initial consultation to chat about your plans and ideas, likes and dislikes, and to ooh and ahh over your Pinterest board and any other inspiration images you have.
- Personalised Mood Board – to capture a ‘snap shot’ of the style we are pitching to you. This document is also helpful when trying to convey your style to suppliers e.g. florists.
- Style Concept Portfolio – expands on the mood board, details how we will achieve the look. Includes suggestions of suppliers along with an itemised budget breakdown.
- Researching suppliers and obtaining quotes for your approval.
- Managing contracts.
- One point of contact for all your stylistic suppliers.
- Unlimited email and phone contact to Blush Styling & Events throughout the entire styling journey.
- On the Day Styling (as above
We create decorative blooms for ceremonies and receptions. Think arbour arrangements, aisle arrangements, centerpieces and cake flowers! We’re not professional florists and so our pricing reflects this, however our passion for perfection teamed with a love of flowers, (and floral styling courses!), mean we’re pretty happy with our creations – check out our Instagram page to see our work!
s i g n a g e
Personalised chalkboard or wooden board signage created just for you! Pricing is dependent on size, amount of text, detail/illustration involved, font/style of lettering, medium and time frame required.
- Welcome signs
- Seating charts
- Table numbers
- Drinks menu
a d d i t i o n a l s e r v i c e s
Pick-up of small hire items from suppliers and delivery to wedding venue ready for set-up/styling. | POA
Post-event returns (small supplier items or clients’ small items only) | POA
After-hours packdown (between midnight and 7am) | $120 per hr
Next day packdown | from $85 per hr
NB: Packdown consists of:
- scraping plates and packing them back into original boxes ready for supplier collection (where crockery/cutlery/glassware has been hired external to the venue or caterer)
- clearing tables of decorative pieces , florals, leftover favours etc.
- packing small DIY items provided b y the couple, ready for collection by couple
- packing small hired items , ready for collection by the supplier
t r a v e l
Travel is charged at $35 per hour and is not included in package prices.
A minimum deposit of 30% is required to lock in your booking. Deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is due 21 days before your event.
l e t s c h a t
Contact us for a free of charge consult – we’d love to hear from you!
0438 190 483